Featured
How To Change Birthdate On Hulu
How To Change Birthdate On Hulu. To switch to a different plan, toggle the plan you want from off to on. I can obviously change the day or the month, but the year cannot readily be changed.

Look for the section your account. I accidentally changed my birth year to 2013 in the account settings and it thought that i wasn't old enough to have an email account. Enter your countersign, and you'll meet an option to enter a pivot, also as.
First Of All, Subscribe To A Vpn Provider.
Stay up to date and follow ubisoft support on twitter. This is the dropdown list that you will see once you click on your name’s initials on the top right corner of the screen. Change your name or address.
That's How Age Checks Work.
For the age checked games, i'll just enter the wrong date that i have set, and it will let me past,. Open the app and then connect. Navigate to the upper left corner of the hulu homepage and click on the “browse” tab.
Click Update Info Next To Personal Info.
No, i have the wrong age set, and i need to change it. Go to the bottom right corner of the screen,. To switch to a different plan, toggle the plan you want from off to on.
I Need To Change The Date Of Birth On M Email Account But I Cant.
From there, notice contour & parental controls, select a profile, and click change next to contour lock. Open the hulu app on your iphone, ipad or android device. I can obviously change the day or the month, but the year cannot readily be changed.
Press J To Jump To The Feed.
I would only like to do this because the content that is. Log in to your account page on a web or mobile browser. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
Comments
Post a Comment